To make them you will need:
- Sheets of ready rolled puff pastry
- Strawberry jam
- Baking tray and parchment
- Take the pastry out of the fridge 10 minutes before you start. Make sure all little hands are clean, and then on a surface dusted with icing sugar, lay out the pastry rectangle.
- Spread strawberry jam all over the pastry and then roll up into a long sausage. Wrap the pastry roll in plastic food wrap and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When chilled, unwrap the rolls and cut into 1cm slices. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment and bake for approx. 20 minutes at 200°C, 400°F, gas mark 6. Dust with icing sugar when cool.