To make them you will need:
- 1 Sheet of ready rolled puff pastry
- Tomato Puree
- Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Baking tray and parchment
- Take the pastry out of the fridge 10 minutes before you start. Make sure all little hands are clean, and then on a surface dusted lightly with flour, lay out the pastry rectangle.
- Spread tomato puree all over the pastry and then sprinkle on top a generous amount of grated cheese. Gently roll up into a long sausage. Wrap the pastry roll in plastic food wrap and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- When chilled, unwrap the rolls and cut into 1cm slices. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment and bake for approx. 20 minutes at 200°C, 400°F, gas mark 6.