Thursday 21 April 2011

Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering

I am pleased to announce that I passed my Level 2 award in Food Safety in Catering.  I have received my certificate for the course that I attended over 2 evenings on 29th and 30th March.  I met some lovely people on the course and had a few laughs.

The award qualifies me to prepare and cook food for children on my premisies.  The things I learnt were really just common sense, like how not to sort your washing in your kitchen (who sorts their washing in the kitchen anyway??) but I found some of the information very useful and will put it into practice when preparing food for the children in my setting and for my own family.

The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health recommends I refresh my training in 2014.  My certificate is filed in my portfolio if parents should ever like to see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

 

Oakley Childcare Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting